Monday 12 November 2012

Bright and Cheerful


Hello. Ok, so I just couldn't resist. I know I said I was going to wait until after baby arrives but I changed my mind.


I've popped all the new items I've stitched recently into myEtsy Shop


I've been loving making some little felt and button brooches and I had an idea to make some felt tissue holders. It is tissue time of year after all and something pretty is nicer than the plastic wrapper they come in. 


I've got some more things on the go in the making tin and I'm also going to list a few of my older items over the next few days. 





Today we're mostly hanging out on the sofa as little F has some sort of bug. Occasionally being sick and just not really himself. Luckily Fireman Sam helps to make my little boy feel better. That and lots of snuggles from Mummy. Hopefully see you later in the week. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

I've just been given some lovely bits of felt, now you've given me some ideas too! Thank you! :)

Tina said...

Lovely itens as always, Fiona! Good luck on your sales, love. I hope little F gets better soon. Seems like my Joey have got a nasty bug too. xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous items. I love pretty felt colours.
Dx

Cathy at PotterJotter said...

You make such sweet things - especially the little bird at the end. And all the colours are so cheerful on such grey days as these. xCathy

Jen Kershner said...

Hope you are taking it easy and enjoying this time as much as you can. The nursery looks so sweet!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. I love the colours in the third picture. Very envious of your crafting. I'm hoping to set up an online shop later next year, my problem is time.
The nursery looks so sweet. Not long now, hope you are feeling well.

sarah-jane down the lane said...

Oh hope he feels better soon! Lovely felt birdie...hmm, I should really finish the felt decorations I started about 3 years ago...
I know just what you mean about getting a London fix...I do love to skip up to Town every once in a while. Nice to see it's still all going on but then hop straight back home to the country!
Sarah -x-

magie said...

Hope your little one feels better soon.
You have made such pretty things..I think my favourite is the little birdie :)
Magie

mrsrobinson said...

Sweet makes! Do hope your little one is better by now. I had some lovely snuggly days too with my little-ish boy this week... he didn't actually feel too poorly so I don't feel guilty about enjoying the time!

Fashion-isha said...

These are so pretty! I'm so glad I happened upon your blog. I hope you'll stop by and say hi. I have a really nice giveaway going on now!
xo
Sharon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin