Tuesday 9 October 2012

Decision Made





















Thank you for your responses to my previous post. Having thought about it I have finally made some decisions about my shop. Firstly, I have opened up my little blog shop again. You can find the link to it at the top of the screen just under my banner. I will be adding items to it as and when I have the time for the time being with the not too distant arrival of baby. I've added paypal buttons to all the items so purchase is simple and you can leave me a comment if you want any further information about something of if you would prefer to pay for an item by cheque. It seemed from what people were saying, etsy is more popular than Folksy which I have long suspected. So I am slowly running down my stocks in Folksy as items expire or are sold and I will be concentrating on Etsy in the New Year. Given that my time is going to be very limited until Christmas I don't want to revamp the Etsy shop until the New Year as I want to do it properly. And as I have my little blogshop my shock can go in there for now so it is still available. I'll let you know when the Etsy shop is open again though. So that's that. Decision made. Thanks for your advice. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Vintage Sheet Addict said...

I'm sure it will be successful for you! Look forward to seeing all the lovely things you will be making! Ada :)

Gherkin said...

Good luck with Etsy and juggling it with a newborn! I am in a similar situation and am due in feb and am opening up in Etsy now in preparation for the new year! See you on Etsy!

Josie-Mary said...

Look forward to seeing your Etsy shop in the new year :) x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin