Friday 22 June 2012

Folksy Friday

I want to make Fridays Folksy day. Folksy is such a great site filled to the brim with gorgeous things to buy. However, I feel that it is still a lot less well known than many other selling sites. So every Friday I'm going to be sharing some of my favourite things.

Here's today's selection -






I love all of Michele Webber's work and this is one of my particular favourites.
Buy it here.




This is such a cute cosy from Vintage Town. 
Buy it here.





This is the sweetest little mushroom house by Hippywitch Crafts.
Buy it here.



PantandPaper have some lovely brooches but this is one of my favourites.
Buy it here.




The cutest caravan by Caroline Rose Art.
Buy it here.

I really hope you like what I've shared today. More this time next week.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Tina said...

I love Folksy. I have bought some of my supplies from there. And that Caravan art is just so cute!
xx

Hippywitch said...

Thanks for picking my mushroom :-) You've made some great picks there!

Lorraine xx

busybusybeejay said...

I love the tea cosy but can't justify spending £25 at the moment.There is just so much talent on folksy,etsy etc.

Michele said...

Thanks so much for featuring my picture with all these other lovely things. The Hydrangeas painting is on my list to have made available as a print! Michele x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin