Thursday 17 September 2009

Lovely Dorset




Sorry this has been a while coming. I promised some photos from our little holiday in Dorset a week or so ago. No particular order to them. Just a few random shots taken on two walks we did from our campsite. Can't wait to go back there again.


Loved these cows. They may have been laying down but luckily it didn't rain.

I could sit looking at this view all day.

I'd love to live in this little cottage but it's actually the village hall. How sweet is that.

Cute calves.

Lovely ducks by the village pond.



Just look at the size of that black cow!

Could almost be the med!



A hint that the summer is nearly over and autumn is on its way.


Have a lovely day. x

7 comments:

Tina said...

So sweet pictures! The village hall is just cute. Honestly, these little places in England is just wonderful, aren't they? :)
xx

Lululiz said...

Gorgeous photos, peaceful and relaxing and utterly charming. Love the ducks!

Sue said...

Love your pictures, what a lovely post.

Sue xx

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Beautiful photos! I also love that hall, what a waste. It would be divine to live in! Those berries are so pretty, remind me of story book pictures.

Stacy said...

The pastures look so serene and peaceful, especially with the ocean in the background. I like the pictures of the berries, too. What a wonderful place for a holiday.

Dotty said...

I have to confess Autumn is my favourite season i always look forward to the signs of it's arrival.

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos, I loved the ones peeping over the blackberries! Suzie. x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin