Monday 10 June 2013

52 Weeks of Happy (4/52)


My happy things this week :

:: Stitching some new brooches which are now available on my Facebook page.

:: A first peaceful cup of tea in the sunshine before the boys awake. 

:: My lovely garden coming into bloom. I am beginning to realise why people become obsessed with their garden. I'm loving mine as it slowly starts to take shape. I promise a full post soon to show you just how much it's changed since my last garden update. 

:: Working on a custom order of lavender filled linen hearts for a very lovely customer of mine. 

So many other things making me happy this last week. Lots of sunshine here in Buckinghamshire has seen us spending lots of time in the garden. Little H learning how to use his balance bike, digging in the soil, finding worms, lots of imaginary games. Little H discovering the garden, rolling and trying so hard to crawl, feeling the grass under his cute little fat feet, seeing the blue sky,  the fluffy clouds and birds for the first time. Lots of cuddles. A barbeque with neighbours. Yummy Sunday lunch with my in-laws. Lots of sewing and working on ideas for Linen & Roses. I love Summer. 

Have a lovely week. See you again soon. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


3 comments:

The Faerie Factory said...

The brooch is simply adorable ... lot' of happiness ... Sarah x

Ladybird Diaries said...

Lovely happy moments! I like the brooches and hearts, very sweet.
M x

mrsrobinson said...

Oh they are happy pics! And such a pretty Granny's Bonnet... love the colour

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin